This is a course designed to give a greater understanding of diabetes.
This course will give you the skills you need, not only to give emotional support but also help with the practical side for example using devices such as the use of blood sugar monitors.
This short course is designed to help give a greater understanding of diabetes. On completion of the course the candidate will be able to manage a patient with diabetes with an understanding about the illness.
- To give a greater understanding of diabetes.
- To recognize the signs and symptoms.
- To demonstrate the effective management of diabetes.
- To understand the signs and symptoms of a ‘hypo’ and ‘hyper’.
- To ensure quick assessment and treatment of someone who has become ‘ill’.